Welcome to High Country Horsemanship. The home of Colorado’s most “natural” school of horsemanship. Our programs are centered around our personally developed and tested “From the Ground Up” and “ATM” philosophy where our horses (and clients) are treated with respect and dignity. No harsh tool or treatment is ever used (on horses or people) and we are a “metal Free” facility. No bits or spurs are ever used when riding or working with horses. Though we no longer offer full scale horse training, we do work with horses who have developed bad habits or behavioral issues. We can do it onsite or at our facility. Our focus is on helping you build a lasting relationship with the horse based on communication and trust. In addition to our summer camps and our Adult programs through Colorado Free University we also offer:
* Birthday Parties – Horse themed birthday parties for children AND adults. You supply the cake and refreshments, we provide the horses, helmets, Tack and fun!
* Corporate Outings and Team Building – Help your team learn to work together or just have a fun day with your staff.
* Our exclusive “Desperate Horsewives” or Mother Daughter Sessions. These sessions last for one day (10-3) and are customizable to provide you the maximum horse experience
* Intensive One day Natural Horsemanship Clinics – These are essentially the same clinic we offer Colorado Free University except they are during the week
* Private Clinics at your barn or stable – on Natural Horsemanship and problem solving. Each clinic is tailored to your specific needs or interest.
Call 303-697-2267 for details.
Thanks for visiting and please use the form below to contact us with any questions or if you’d like to be notified by email when updates are made to this site.